Empower Your B2B Marketing with Insightful Buyer Personas
Leverage our buyer persona research to discover what your prospective customers need to know and experience before they will buy from you.
Our Buyer Persona Services
Trusted by Leading Organizations
Our Happy Clients
“We didn’t even know what the buying triggers were. Now, it’s like getting the answers before the test Because we’re using the language of customers and focusing on their priorities, we’ve engaged 8,100 new buyers this year, nearly doubling the 4,400 from all of last year.”
CMO, Network Management Provider
“Our pipeline experienced triple digit growth after the new messaging was provided. Our sales reps really appreciate it. It makes their lives easier because we’re telling them how to win. Now everybody has the ability to be a top seller!”
Product Marketing Leader, Global Data & Records Management Provider
“At a recent trade show, our biggest competitor was directly across the aisle from us. When visitors crossed the aisle to come to our booth, they asked what made us different. Our team was ready – the persona work had made it easy for us to communicate differentiation. In fact, it was the most successful trade show we’ve ever done!”
SVP Marketing, Cybersecurity Compliance & Auditing Provider
Mock up of buyer persona showing buyer profile plus buying experience insights
Document your buyer profile plus your persona’s buying experience and journey
Why Choose Buyer Persona Institute?
BPI, a division of KS&R, Inc., has partnered with over 200 global companies to develop buyer personas that take all the guesswork out of marketing and sales. Built from the real words of real buyers, our unique buyer persona methodology provides deep insights into what prospective customers are thinking and doing as they weigh their options to address a problem that your company can resolve.
Our team of experts will work with you to develop buyer personas that:
- Are built from interviews with buyers who have recently made the same buying decision you’re trying to influence.
- Drive organizational alignment about what matters most to buyers at each step in their buying journey.
- Improve marketing focus and prioritization – identify what to do more of (and less of).
- Reveal content ideas and message themes that connects with buyers, breaks through the clutter, and drives more sales.
- Increase the focus on features that matter most to buyers and can best differentiate your solution.
Get buyer personas that reveal your persona’s entire buying experience, plus skilled guidance on a plan to exceed their expectations.